Wednesday 27 January 2016

An Inspirational Story



Characters of the story

šRubby – The Eraser

šPinky  - The pencil
On a busy Monday….
Rubby : “I feel pity on you , Pinky. You have to work the entire day especially during exams. Comparing with the other stationaries, your job is the hardest and the most tiring.”
 Pinky : “I agree with you, it is very tiring for me to work all day. At the same time, I feel very sorry for you also.”
Rubby: “ Me? You feel sorry for me? What makes you say that?
Pinky:  I’m sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I have made a mistake, you are always there to erase it.
Rubby: That's true. But I don't really mind.
Pinky: But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself and you will become smaller and smaller. The same way you keep making mistakes vanish, even one day you will vanish in the same way.
Rubby:You see, I was made to do this. I was Made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So you stop worrying as I do not want to see you sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment