Wednesday 27 January 2016

My Life as A tree….

My journey was like a sweet smell and the nature was perfect.
I was the strongest tree and my branches are covered with green leaves…..

Flowers bloom past as spring passes
Birds’ chirpings and monkeys enjoy swinging around with my roots….
                    
         Small children are playing around my long hanging roots… Enjoying the sweet memories….
As time passes birds flew away to south for warming themselves. Because the time has come for the cold winter. I was so alone and no one was there to protect me…

One day the time where my life was totally change; two woodcutters came to cut down the trees for palm oil industry…

 And I was affected and they cut down my one of all beautiful branches.

I was crying in pain none of them bothered to ask...

When the birds came back from winter they were astonished to see me that I was about to die… That was the last piece of my life…..



No comments:

Post a Comment