Sunday 1 November 2015

Diary of A Mammoth


Dear Diary,
          
 28th of October 2015 ,Wednesday     

The ‘End’ starts today. My family left their souls free. I am the last one feeling the happiness being a mammoth. My body is weak, I cannot strain myself in this world, but indeed I want to live this peaceful life. Yet I believe that my life will sustain for a few days atleast. The curse from my very soul is that each and every life must suffer as much as I did. Its not only my curse but a curse of the species of mammoths.
I hope this diary reaches someone who have feelings not for us but for the earth. We clearly know hunting down of us, was the main bitter cause for us to leave earth. Especially due to “ICE AGE” period, we were not able to withstand the high temperature and this is our main cause of extinction. But now I lost my home, the earth is so warm for me to live, I am now exhausted, starving, but no one can help me in this state.
Hope someone sees this, reads the words of my heart, feel my feelings, and  make a better future for the next generation.

The Last Mammoth

No comments:

Post a Comment